Goblin and Coins
A downloadable game for Windows and Linux
About the game:
Run and jump, collect coins, confront enemies and avoid traps, open gates and find secret stashes. It's a simple 2D platformer with a twist: You're not a hero from the castle about to slay an evil dragon, you're a goblin cook working for the dragon! It starts slowly but things get more and more complicated as you go.
Your master has been robbed by a pesky rogue, and it's kind of your fault. Follow them through 5 different settings, from the dragon's lair in the Fiery temple of Doom, all the way to the Castle Keep, and return the stolen treasure! But beware, the closer you get to civilization, the more dangerous it becomes for a defenseless goblin.
- Over 35 levels filled with enemies, traps and secrets.
- Unique game mechanics for every world.
- World map - know where you're going!
- Two difficulty settings (casual & old school).
- Ability to save & continue later, for casual players.
- Keyboard (You can rebind the keys) and gamepad support.
- Cool music by Kevin MacLeod
- Steam key included.
|Published||Oct 15, 2015|
|Made with||GameMaker: Studio|
|Tags||2D, Fantasy, goblin, jumping, Pixel Art, Retro, Singleplayer|
|Average session||A few hours|
|Languages||English, Spanish; Latin America, Russian|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Xbox controller, Gamepad (any)|
|Links||Steam, Homepage, Steam, Twitter, Facebook, Newsletter|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $1.99 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files: