Goblins and Coins
A downloadable game for Windows and Linux
About the game:
Run and jump, collect coins, confront enemies and avoid traps, open gates and find secret stashes. It's a simple 2D platformer with a twist: You're not a hero from the castle about to slay an evil dragon, you're a goblin cook working for the dragon! It starts slowly but things get more and more complicated as you go.
Your master has been robbed by a pesky rogue, and it's kind of your fault. Follow them through 5 different settings, from the dragon's lair in the Fiery temple of Doom, all the way to the Castle Keep, and return the stolen treasure! But beware, the closer you get to civilization, the more dangerous it becomes for a defenseless goblin.
- Over 35 levels filled with enemies, traps and secrets.
- Unique game mechanics for every world.
- World map - know where you're going!
- Two difficulty settings (casual & old school).
- Ability to save & continue later, for casual players.
- Keyboard (You can rebind the keys) and gamepad support.
- Cool music by Kevin MacLeod
A free demo is available (scroll down to the bottom of the page) and it features the initial two worlds, so you can get acquainted with the story and mechanics very well. If you decide to buy, your save should work in the full game too!
What's left to do?
- Testing world 4. Making world 5. Enhancing menus.
- Goblins and Coins has been greenlit!
This game is not finished yet, so you can buy the early access version now with a discount and get all the further updates for free. This way you're supporting development of this and other games I'm making.
|Published||1 year ago|
|Tags||2D, Fantasy, goblin, jumping, Pixel Art, Retro, Singleplayer|
|License||All rights reserved|
|Asset license||All rights reserved|
|Average duration||About a half-hour|
|Inputs||Keyboard, XBox 360 controllers|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $1.19 USD. You will get access to the following files: